Wednesday, June 13, 2012

End of year treats

For the end of the year treats I wanted to do something different than just the basic gift card so I made these cake kits. I've made them before but a little differently, for baby shower prizes and they were just as fun this way. 


 Cake mix and frosting wrapped up cute with an apron card to match, each a little different for each teacher. 




 This is what the inside said, then each child signed their name for their teacher.



I also made treats for each kid to hand out to their classmates

Already for summer and the crazy hot weather!!! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

This is so cute & I am glad you liked the digital paper freebie! :)

Bradley Francis said...

Thanks for sharing this informative. Click here for Best research about cheap cardboard boxes for best branding".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails